Wednesday 19 March 2008

Jane Austen, Pencil lines and other fascinations....

At the moment I'm reading Jane Austens Biography by Claire Tomalin, and loving it. I've always loved Jane Austens stories and reading about her own life is so interesting, I'm having trouble putting the book down.


This week I've also done a bit of scrapping, I did a layout based on sketch 76 from the Pencil Lines Blog. Here is my attempt:

I'm also working on a mini-book about our trip to Amsterdam from Jan 08. I'll upload the photo's next week. I also got my CJ back so I'll add photo's of that too.

I received my Kawaii stickers from Esty.com. They are lovely and smell great too.



I'm off to see Hairspray in London tommorrow night and I'm so excited - I'll make sure I get some good pic's.


That's it for the moment have a great easter and eat loads of Chocolate (like I intend to do lol)

No comments: