Monday 12 May 2008

Weekend News

This weekend I've not had much time to scrap, the weather here as been so beautiful and Martin was off Saturday and then I had some housework to catch up with on Sunday. I did manage one LO though, here it is:


I've been wanting to scrap my Strawberry Shortcake love for a long time. I've been a fan since I was a little girl and have a little collection of items left.


This week I'm really excited about the 'Scrapbookers Club House - Celebrity Sketch Extravaganza' every day from the 12th - 21st May a different Celeb scrapper willl be showing a brand new sketch for a LO or Card for us to create from - It's going to be great!!!


On a non-scrapping subject this weekend I've been re-watching the first and second seasons of 'How I met your Mother' it is so fantastic and so funny. I want as many people to see it as possible so if your in England season 1 is on Living TV Wednesday at 8pm - please watch you will not regret it xxx


No comments: