Thursday 4 June 2009

DT lay-out's....

Sorry I haven't posted these sooner, my computer has been playing up and it wouldn't let me view blogs.
So here are my DT challenge Lay-out's for the month:


Challenge #4. SENSES!
We have all heard the sayings 'wake up and smell the coffee', 'feel the burn' and taste of your own medicine' but now is the time to incorporate these all important senses into you LO's.
They are the less obvious, but all important things that help us to remember and tell a story.
We want to see any pages about Sight, Hearing, Smell, Touch or Taste.

I choose 'Sight' and did a LO about my first pair of glasses.

Butterfly Crafts: http://butterfly-crafts.blogspot.com/

Create a lay-out about a past or present celebrity crush. Whether you lust after McDreamy or were in love with 'New Kids on the Block' when you were a teenage we want to hear about it.

I choose Pacey from Dawson's creek, as he was a massive crush of mine when I was a Teenager. I just want to thank all the new DT members at Butterfly Crafts for their fantastic first lay-outs (More to come on the 15th June - Challenge 14) - Thanks Ladies xxxx

Please upload your LO's to our gallery, leave us a link in the comments on the blog or e-mail them to Butterflycrafts1@aol.com by 29th June to be in with a chance of becoming our July guest designer and this month the winner will also receive a gorgeous ribbon Kit from our June Sponsor Angel Crafts - A big thank you to Angela for sponsoring us this month xx

Scrap around the clock: http://scraparoundtheclockchallenges.blogspot.com/

This months LO and ATC Challenges:

Layout (paper/digi) - create a LO that isn't the normal square shape, so ie: circle, rectangle etc must also have the following: 1-2 photos, 3 PP, staples, tearing, hand cutting and bling
ATC: Create a Friendship ATC with the following criteria:1 PP, Bling,Friendship quote and stamping

I was on the LO team this month and choose to make a flower shaped LO.

Thanks for looking.

Karen xxx

2 comments:

Sarah aka Byclops said...

I never got in to Dawsons Creek but gotta tell you, Joshua Jackson is FINNNNNE in Fringe, I have a huge crush NOW!!!!

Jackie said...

hee hee I know Joshua is a cutie....I was addicted to Dawson's Creek (great show)! I have something for you over on my blog :)