Monday 4 January 2010

Happy New Year!!!

I'm a bit behind with my blog post, so sorry everyone lol. I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

I have some great news to share, I have made a new DT for the site XOXO Girls. I am so excited to be part of this fantastic challenge blog. Lynnette who runs the site asked us all for a photo and then worked her magic to make us all look lovely! She is a genius lol :) here is my photo:-

The blog's moto is 'Scraplift your way out of that Creative Block!' and the way it works is the DT all create a LO every month, (the x team on the 1st of the month, the o team on the 15th month) a users pick a LO to scraplift. Here is my LO:-


This months winner will receive this gorgeous headband from InkandButton:-

We hope you will come play along here.......

No comments: