Tuesday 6 April 2010

April 'The Sampler' kit....

This months 'The Sampler' kit is my fav so far, as it contains new lines from my two fav paper companies Sassafrass and Cosmo Cricket - yummy!!! I'm unfortunately still waiting for Mr Postman to bring me my kit, so here's some pic's from 'The Sampler' site :-







The Kit contains:-

Patterned Papers
Sassafras Life is Beautiful “Secret Garden”
Sassafras Apple Jack “Translate”
Sassafras Nerdy Birdy “Sprightly”
Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety "Strawberry Fields"
Cosmo Cricket Material Girl "Snip Snip"
Cosmo Cricket Material Girl "Calico"

Specialty Papers
SEI Happy Day “Confetti Glitter”
Creative Imaginations Red Glitter Scalloped Die Cut Paper

Cardstocks
Core’dinations Embossed Cardstock in Deco Coral Sparkle & Red Pepper Kitchen Dot
Core’dinations Core Color Cardstock in Sequoia & Jaybird

Embellishments
Sassafras Cherry Flag Banners Cardstock Stickers
Crafty Secrets Vintage Postcard Kit
Hambly Vintage Doily Rub-on in White
Prima Pearls & Rhinestones
Maya Road Chipboard Keychain-Fruit
Maya Road Strawberry Mini Album
Creative Imaginations Journaling Strips in Kraft, Red and White
Champagne Glitter

Alphabets
Sassafas Apple Glitter Alpha
Prima Alphabet Stickers-Ivory

Ribbon
Red Ric Rac Ribbon
American Crafts Teal Plaid Ribbon
American Crafts Orange with Dots Ribbon
Prima Pale Yellow Lace
String of Fused Pearls
2 yards Twine

Get your kit here and keep your fingers crossed for me that my kit comes soon, I'm getting impatient waiting for the Postman lol.

No comments: