Monday 19 April 2010

'The Sampler' Chipboard Challenge....

Here is this months challenge from 'The Sampler':-

We LOVE our chipboard here at The Sampler! And this month's kit is no exception! We packed April's kit with some great Maya Road chipboard pieces! Now, the fun and sometimes difficult part; using it. This month we challenge everyone to use some of their chipboard on a layout! Adorned or not, we want to see that chipboard on your layouts!

Please post a link to you entries in the comment section here on or before May 12th, 2010! Happy Crafting!

Here is my example:-

We just brought a Wii fit board and I love it, I really love my Husband's and my Mii characters too. They are just so cute. xxx

Also rember to check back here (my blog) on Friday 23rd April as 'The Sampler' DT will be holding our first Blog Hop!!!

We look forward to seeing your chipboard creations.......

No comments: